The Samajam is doing its services to 30 villages surrounding it through MAHILAR MANRAMS AND GRAMA PANCHAYATS.
Through this scheme the Samajam is helping widows and the women abandoned by their husbands by teaching them tailoring etc to become economically independent. It also gives training to the students who are in the 10th and 12th standards and also five month training course to married women. There are 6 and 8 months courses in tailoring. Through this scheme 30 women are benefitted every year. In Thirumalaiyur village, we have set up an industry and in that we have installed 8 power looms and out of this venture 10 families are benefited.
Small Savings Scheme
Samajam has contributed funds to the mandrams to have it as rotation money to help the women in the village.
Free Medical Aid
Samajam provides free medical aid to the girls, old people and to the people around the Samajam. We invite doctors to carry out eye and dental camps, including Veterinary camps.
- Samajam encourages poor children to study by providing them with books, uniform, school bags and all the other things required for studying.
- Assistance is given to those children who have failed in the 10th and 12th standards and who are below the poverty line by the Samajam.
- The Samajam also helps women who have studied up to the 8th std and are between 18 to 35 years to resume their studies.
- The Samajam also helps the poor farmers by giving them valuable advice and guidance to carry on with their organic farming and industry. It provides medical treatment to the sick animals.
- The Samajam helps the women folk to buy cows and goats , to construct houses, to dig wells and bore wells and helps by fitting electric motors.
- The Samajam helps the village women by forming awareness camps to develop their intelligence and solve the problems.
- The Samajam builds Toilets in places around it to improve the sanitary conditions of the villages. Approximately Rs. 5,00,000 is spent for all these services every year.
- All the work is performed by the virgin yoginees who have dedicated themselves to the service of God and people by sacrificing everything in their lives. In addition many other women are also employed by the Samajam.